Loaded Zucchini Skins
½ lb. bacon
4 large zucchinis
2 tbsp. avocado oil
½ tsp. chili powder
¼ tsp. cumin
¼ tsp. BareOrganics Cayenne Powder
Freshly ground black pepper
2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and chop into small pieces.
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise. Using a large metal spoon, scoop out seeds from the insides, then cut each half into three to four pieces.
- Transfer zucchini to a large baking sheet and toss with avocado oil. Season with chili powder, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Bake until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Top each piece of zucchini with cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly and zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with sour cream and green onions.
Keto Deviled Eggs
6 large hard-boiled eggs
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
½ tsp. stone-ground mustard
4 tsp. chopped bacon
4 tsp. chives
¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. BareOrganics Cayenne Powder
- Peel 6 hardboiled eggs and cut in half.
- Pop out yolk form all halves into a separate bowl and mash.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne powder and combine well.
- Fold in bacon and chives.
- Scope some of yolk mixture into each hole of the egg white.
- Garnish with pieces of bacon and chives.
- Eat immediately or store in fridge. Enjoy!
½ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
4 large egg whites, at room temperature
½ tsp. white vinegar
2 tbsp. finely ground coconut flour
Cheese flavored popcorn seasoning (optional)
- Spread the grated cheese onto a plate and freeze for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Arrange 2 racks to divide the oven into thirds and heat to 300°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Transfer the frozen cheese to a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse until it forms fine crumbs, 12 to 15 pulses; set aside.
- Place the egg whites and vinegar in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. (Alternatively, use an electric hand mixer and medium bowl.) Beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Add the cheese crumbs and coconut flour and carefully fold them in by hand with a rubber spatula, keeping as much air in the whites as possible.
- Transfer to a quart-sized zip-top bag. Cut off a bottom corner of the bag with scissors to make a 1/4-inch-wide opening. Pipe the batter into 1 1/2-inch lengths onto the prepared baking sheets, keeping them as close together without touching. Vary the shape and length for the most cheeto-like results.
- Bake until golden-brown and mostly dry, 25 to 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and continue to dry in the warm oven for 30 minutes more.
Keto Cashew Butter Fat Bombs
½ cup solid BareOrganics Coconut Oil
2/3 cup cashew butter
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. almond extract
1 tbsp. maple syrup
Course sea salt to top
Melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Line 12 mini muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine the coconut oil and cashew butter. Place in the microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds. Remove, stir and place back in the microwave and repeat until completely melted.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, almond extract and maple syrup and whisk until combined. Evenly distribute the into the prepared muffin tins. Sprinkle with sea salt. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Remove from freezer and drizzle with dark chocolate if desired.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.