Here you’ll find healthy snacks that will satisfy your midday hunger pangs! As a bonus, they’re all super easy (and even fun) to make.
Homemade Energy Balls
1/4 cup cashews
3/4 cup almonds
1 1/2 cup dates
1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Oil
1/4 cup BareOrganics Cocoa Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls and store in the refrigerator.
Greek Yogurt with Fresh Berries
½ cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup blueberries (or your favorite berry)
agave nectar (or another natural sweetener) to taste
A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Scoop the Greek yogurt into a bowl or small jar and pour berries on top.
- Add a dash of agave nectar to taste and finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
½ cup your favorite fresh berries
½ frozen banana
¼ cup apple juice
½ tsp. stevia powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Hemp Seed Powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Acai Powder or Maqui Berry Powder
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Chia Seed Pudding
½ cup your favorite berry or other fruit
3 tbsp. BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut shreds
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl or jar and stir until well combined. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge, stir if desired, and enjoy!
2 tsp. BareOrganics Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Test each of the three eyes at stem end of coconut to see which is the softest. Then use an ice pick (or a screwdriver) and a hammer to pierce two of the eyes. Strain water through a fine sieve into a bowl; reserve for another use.
- Place coconut on a rimmed baking sheet; bake for 30 minutes, or until coconut shell begins to crack. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Wrap coconut in a clean kitchen towel; holding coconut with one hand, hit it with a hammer in the same place several times to crack the outer shell and split the coconut into several large pieces.
- Separate coconut flesh from shell, and use a vegetable peeler to remove the dark outer skin, if desired. Rinse and dry coconut. Using a mandolin or a vegetable peeler, remove strips from edges.
- Toss coconut strips in coconut oil and season with salt.
- Divide coconut strips between 2 rimmed baking sheets in a single layer. Bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.
Spice Up Your Healthy Snacks With BareOrganics!
BareOrganics Superfoods are our favorite way to add a dash of additional nutrients to our favorite recipes!
The best thing about them is that they are USDA Certified Organic, Natural, Chemical-Free and Non-GMO. They are raw, whole food sources with unique micro and macronutrients to help you feel your best each day!
Find out where you can pick up BareOrganics products by visiting them online at bareorganics.com.Tags: BareOrganics, BIOVEA, health and wellness, healthy lifestyle, healthy recipes, healthy snacks, recipes
Comments For 'Healthy Snacks to Satisfy Your Midday Hunger Pangs'