When the seasons change, and the air brings with it an icy chill, cozy up with one of these delicious hot beverages featuring ingredients from our favorite brands of superfoods; BareOrganics!
Garcinia Ginger Cleansing Tea
¼ tsp. BareOrganics Garcinia Cambogia Powder
¼ tsp. shaved ginger or 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1 green tea bag
1 cup water
- Combine Garcinia Cambogia Extract Powder and ginger in water.
- Heat on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Steep green tea bag in Garcinia Cambogia water for 3 minutes.
*Add more hot water if you like a lighter flavor.
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Oil
1 tbsp. honey, or to taste
1 ½ tsp. BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
fine sea salt, Pinch of
Large pinch BareOrganics Cayenne Pepper Powder
2 cups unsweetened soy milk
- Stir together coconut oil, honey, turmeric, cardamom, pepper, salt and other spices in a small saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and stir until coconut oil melts.
- Whisk in soy milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until bubbles form around the edges of the pan, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep 5 minutes.
- Pour into two mugs and add more honey, if desired.
Simply Coconut Latte
12 oz. organic coffee
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Milk Powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- Brew Coffee in a coffee maker or French press.
- Place coffee and remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until mixture is creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a coffee mug and enjoy (careful, it’s hot!)
BareOrganics & BIOVEA
At BIOVEA, we are proud to carry BareOrganics Superfoods. Their line of nutritious, quality superfood powders, juices and brew cups aren’t only good for your body, they’re good for the planet too.Tags: BareOrganics, BIOVEA, carcinia cambogia powder, cleansing tea, coconut latte, coconut milk powder, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, cozy up, garcinia ginger, golden milk, hot beverages, hot drinks, hot tea recipes, Superfoods+, Turmeric, turmeric root powder
Comments For 'Cozy Up On Cold Days With These Hot Beverages'