It seems like no matter where you look these days, someone you know is dedicated to meal prepping week after week. Unfortunately, many of these delicious recipes are focused on animal protein. Never fear, we’ve got the backs of vegans and vegetarians alike with this delicious roasted vegetable meal prep recipe to tickle your taste buds! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Vegan Roasted Vegetable Meal Prep with Turmeric Tahini Sauce
3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
2 cups sweet potatoes (peeled, & cut into 1-inch cubes)
2 cups broccoli (cut into bite-sized florets)
2 cups cauliflower (cut into bite-sized florets)
1 tbsp. avocado oil
salt & pepper
15 oz canned chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
Turmeric Tahini Sauce:
1/4 cup tahini
1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 tbsp. agave nectar
2 tbsps. water (or more to thin)
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. ground coriander
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
1/8 tsp. salt
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Divide out into four 2-cup capacity meal prep containers.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the sweet potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower in avocado oil. Arrange on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables for 20-30 minutes, until soft and cooked through. Sweet potatoes *may* take slightly longer than the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Divide roasted veggies and can of chickpeas between the four meal prep containers.
- Shake together all ingredients for the turmeric tahini sauce and portion out into four condiment containers.
What are some of your favorite meal prep recipes? Share them in the comments below!Tags: BareOrganics, BIOVEA, health and wellness, healthy cooking, healthy living, meal prep, meal prep recipes, turmeric root powder