Who says autumn is the only time you’re allowed to enjoy your favorite pumpkin spice recipes? Indulge in your craving year-round with these healthier versions of some of your favorites! Each recipe features superfoods from one of our favorite brands – BareOrganics!
Healthier Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
½ cup pumpkin purée
1 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1-2 cups ice (depending on how thick you like your smoothies)
2 scoops vanilla vegan protein powder
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. almond milk vanilla yogurt
2 tsp. BareOrganics Chia Seeds
2 tsp. BareOrganics Cacao Nibs
- Add all ingredients to a sturdy blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with suggested toppings to taste.
Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread
Crumb Topping Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Use coconut oil or butter to coat 9″x5″x3″ baking bread pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients, except for mashed bananas, in a large mixing bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Add dry ingredients—stir until blended. Fold in mashed ripe bananas and walnuts.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking pan. Mix topping ingredients in a bowl with fork—mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake bread for approximately 50 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool on baking rack for approximately 10-15 minutes, turn pan on its side and slide bread out onto the cooling rack. Turn bread right side up and let cool completely. Slice and enjoy!
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. pumpkin spice
1 ½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup unsalted butter
1 ¾ cups BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
1 large egg
1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
1 tbsp. almond extract
1 ½ cups BareOrganics Cacao Nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a piece of parchment paper and place in a 9×13″ baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy. Next mix in the egg, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and then pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake pumpkin blondies for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes clean. Allow bars to cool for 20 minutes in pan and then remove from pan. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Spice Up Your Life With BareOrganics!
BareOrganics Superfoods are our favorite way to add a dash of additional nutrients to our favorite recipes!
The best thing about them is that they are USDA Certified Organic, Natural, Chemical-Free and Non-GMO. They are raw, whole food sources with unique micro and macronutrients to help you feel your best each day!Tags: autumn, BareOrganics, BIOVEA, cacao nibs, chia seeds, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, cozy recipes, fall, healthy pumpkin spice, healthy pumpkin spice recipes, healthy recipes, hemp protein powder, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice banana bread, pumpkin spice smoothie, turmeric root powder