Many people spend hundreds of dollars in search for the perfect skin care products. Natural beauty begins on the inside, with plenty of sleep, water and nutrients but adding natural beauty products will result in youthful-looking skin. These five essential products will help you achieve truly beautiful-looking skin without irritating chemicals.
1. Cleanser. You should cleanse your face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. This removes dirt, and other build up that finds its way on your skin throughout the day. If you have dry-feeling skin, look for a cream or oil based cleanser that will clean your face without stripping it of natural oils. If you have oily skin, look for a gel or foam based cleanser.
2. Serum. These are lightweight and fast-absorbing formulations containing special ingredients like CoQ10, vitamins C and E, green tea and DMAE, which are believed to support youthful-looking skin. Choosing the appropriate serum can help restore balance in the skin.
3. Day Moisturizer. Apply this moisturizer after using a cleanser and over a serum. This will help protect the serum and your skin from potentially drying elements.
4. Night Moisturizer. Apply a night moisturizer after cleansing at night and over any serum. This moisturizer can be a heavier, thicker formula. The skin naturally works to refresh itself at night and a night moisturizer can help keep skin feeling fresh.
5. Treatment Mask. A treatment mask focuses on a specific area and is typically used once or twice a week. Masks come in various forms and can be made from different natural materials.
Like this article? Click here for related products.Tags: beauty advice, BIOVEA, health and wellness, healthy living, skincare, skincare products, vitamins and supplements