Whole30 is a 30-day diet and lifestyle plan that has been helping people achieve better health since 2009, and has been gaining major traction in recent years. Since it is a 30-day nutritional reset, the plan has many different restrictions in terms of what you can and cannot consume while on the plan, sometimes making it feel difficult to know what to prepare.
We decided to make that a little easier by providing a whole day’s worth of Whole30 approved recipes, complete with breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Strawberry Maqui Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
1. In a small mixing bowl, crush chopped strawberries with a fork creating a thick consistency to your liking. Add chia seeds, maqui berry powder, coconut milk, and coconut shreds. Mix together and place in the fridge overnight.
2. Remove from fridge, stir if desired, and enjoy!
Kale Apple Sunflower Salad
1 bunch of kale, chopped into thin ribbons
2 crisp apples, diced
1/2 cup raw, shelled sunflower seeds
1 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbs lemon juice
1 clove garlic, smashed or minced
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Chop kale and dice apples. Place in a bowl and mix together in a bowl with sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
2. To make the dressing, whisk garlic into the lemon juice until emulsified, and add sea salt to taste. Mix together before adding the olive oil.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad to your liking and enjoy!
Maitake Salmon with Sautéed Veggies
1 6-ounce fillet salmon, skinless
1 tsp Maitake Mushroom Powder
Pepper to taste
Sea Salt to Taste
2 lemon slices
1/3 cup yellow squash, chopped
1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup zucchini, chopped
2 tbs olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Season salt with maitake mushroom powder, salt and pepper on all sides. Place lemon slices on baking sheet and then place salmon filet on top of the lemon slices.
3. Roast salmon in oven until opaque on the outside and flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes.
4. While salmon is roasting, heat olive oil in medium-sized pan on the stove. Stir in all veggies, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Sautee veggies until they have reached desired consistency.
5. Remove salmon from oven, and veggies from stove. Plate, serve and enjoy!
Do you have your own Whole30 recipes you’d like to share? Write them in the comments below!Tags: BIOVEA, boost energy, burn fat, cleansing, digestive system, energy, health and wellness, healthy cooking, healthy eating, healthy living, healthy recipes, nutrition, protein, weight loss, Whole30