Skip to content
BIOVEA

All articles

Browse every guide on the BIOVEA Wellness Blog, newest first. Filter by topic or search for an ingredient.

Cacao Powder: How to Read the Label and Choose the Best

Food & Home

Cacao Powder: How to Read the Label and Choose the Best

From “raw” and “organic” to “unsweetened” and “Dutch-processed,” cacao labels can feel surprisingly complicated. I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor—here’s my practical guide to choosing a powder for smoothies, baking and everyday chocolate flavour.

7 min read

Read more
Chia Seeds: How to Read the Label and Choose Your Bag

Food & Home

Chia Seeds: How to Read the Label and Choose Your Bag

A great bag of chia seeds starts with a simple label check. I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor, and here’s how I compare ingredients, serving sizes, fibre and omega-3s—then put these versatile little seeds to work.

7 min read

Read more
Matcha: How to Read the Label and Choose Your Powder

Food & Home

Matcha: How to Read the Label and Choose Your Powder

Pure matcha or latte mix? Ceremonial or culinary? I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor, and here’s my practical guide to choosing matcha that fits your taste, budget and daily routine.

7 min read

Read more
Healthy Pantry Staples: Canned, Dried and Powdered Compared

Food & Home

Healthy Pantry Staples: Canned, Dried and Powdered Compared

Build a pantry that makes everyday meals easier. From canned beans to cacao powder, here’s how to choose formats that suit your cooking style, budget and favourite recipes. By Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor.

7 min read

Read more
Herbal Tea: Tea Bags vs Loose Leaf vs Instant

Food & Home

Herbal Tea: Tea Bags vs Loose Leaf vs Instant

By Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor. From a quick tea bag to a custom loose-leaf blend, find the herbal tea format that fits your taste, kitchen and everyday routine.

7 min read

Read more
Apple Cider Vinegar: Liquid vs Gummies vs Capsules

Food & Home

Apple Cider Vinegar: Liquid vs Gummies vs Capsules

Tangy kitchen staple or convenient supplement? I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor, and here’s my practical guide to choosing an apple cider vinegar format that fits your everyday routine.

7 min read

Read more
Cacao Powder vs Cocoa Powder vs Cacao Nibs: Which to Buy?

Food & Home

Cacao Powder vs Cocoa Powder vs Cacao Nibs: Which to Buy?

From chocolatey smoothies to crunchy breakfast toppings, there’s a cacao format for every kitchen. I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor—here’s how I’d choose between cacao powder, cocoa powder and cacao nibs.

7 min read

Read more
Chia Seeds: Whole vs Ground vs Soaked vs Chia Oil

Food & Home

Chia Seeds: Whole vs Ground vs Soaked vs Chia Oil

From creamy chia pudding to easy smoothie add-ins, the best chia format depends on what you love to make. I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor—here’s my practical guide to choosing and using these versatile seeds.

7 min read

Read more
Matcha Powder vs Latte Mix: Matcha Formats Compared

Food & Home

Matcha Powder vs Latte Mix: Matcha Formats Compared

From whisked matcha powder to grab-and-go drinks, there’s a format for every routine. I’m Jack, BIOVEA Wellness Advisor—here’s how to choose for flavour, convenience and everyday versatility.

7 min read

Read more