If you’re interested in adopting a vegan diet, try out our vegan recipes for a day of plant-based deliciousness!
Pair our Golden Agave Granola with your favorite dairy alternative for a nutritious alternative to sugary breakfast cereals and revel in the delicious crunch of rolled oats, almonds, goji berries and chia seeds!
Golden Agave Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup your favorite natural sweetener
6 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup BareOrganics Agave Inulin Powder
1/4 cup BareOrganics Chia Seeds
2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Combine all dry ingredients (including powders) into a large bowl and mix well. Add coconut oil and sweetener. Continue to mix until well distributed.
- Spread mixture evenly onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 75-90 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes to ensure even baking.
- Remove tray from oven and let cool. Store dry granola in glass jars to preserve freshness!
Warm up your body (and your soul!) with our delicious, filling and veggie-packed Immunity Boost Mushroom Soup! Try meal prepping this recipe on the weekend for a weeks-worth of nutritious lunches!
Immunity Boost Mushroom Soup
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
1 cup chopped yellow onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tsp. thyme
2 tsp. rosemary
2 lbs. mushrooms
1/2 cup BareOrganics Red Reishi Powder
6 cups vegetable broth, low sodium
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add carrots, celery, onions and garlic. Sauté until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add thyme and rosemary, mushroom and BareOrganics Red Reishi Powder, vegetable stock, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
If you have a sweet tooth, this Maca Mango Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect healthy snack alternative to satisfy it!
Maca Mango Chia Seed Pudding
1/2 cup BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1 tsp. BareOrganics Maca Powder
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 fresh mango, chopped
2 tsp. unsweetened coconut shavings
1/2 tsp. agave nectar
- Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, maca powder, coconut shavings and fresh mango in a bowl or jar.
- Mix thoroughly and place in the fridge for at least three hours.
- Top with agave for extra sweetness!
Hearty cauliflower and potatoes are sure to fill you up!
Turmeric Cauliflower and Potatoes
1-2 tbsp. ghee or high heat vegetable oil like non-GMO expeller pressed oil
1 lb. organic potatoes (peeled if desired)
1 small head cauliflower cut into small florets
1 large onion, sliced
1 inch ginger, chopped
1 chili pepper (serrano or jalapeno work well)
2-3 tsp. BareOrganics Turmeric Powder
2 tsp. cumin powder
15 oz can chopped organic tomatoes
salt to taste
cilantro to garnish
- Heat ghee or oil in a heavy skillet-cast iron works well here.
- Sauté the onion on medium heat until deeply golden, 5-10 minutes. Add oil or ghee if the pan begins to dry out during this process.
- Add the ginger, chili and spices. Stir 30 seconds until fragrant, being careful not to burn the spices.
- Quickly add the potatoes and the can of tomatoes along with their juice. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook until potatoes begin to soften.
- Add the cauliflower and salt to taste, stir well.
- Cover 5 more minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and the potatoes are fully cooked. If at any time the pan gets dry add 1/2 cup water or more if necessary. Once the vegetables are tender, uncover and cook until the sauce is thickened to your liking.
- Top with cilantro and serve. You may also garnish with chopped chili peppers or more turmeric!
What are your favorite vegan recipes? Share them in the comments below and it could be featured in a future blog post!Tags: BareOrganics, BIOVEA, health and wellness, healthy eating, healthy recipes, vegan foods, vegan recipes