For 10% off your next bag of Goji Berries, use the promo code GOJI10 at checkout at Biovea.com
Let’s be honest: goji berries are pretty amazing.
Packed with antioxidants to help fight free radicals, the benefits of goji berries range from supporting eye health to healthy immunity, anti-ageing, and beyond! Their high levels of polysaccharides, Vitamin A and Vitamin C explain why it’s a superfruit that’s been used in traditional Chinese remedies for years. They also contain protein for energy and muscle support!
Not sure how to prepare your goji berries? Start with a jam! It’s an indulgent treat that’s actually guilt-free and can be spread on your favourite breads, pastries, or even meats.
Here’s the recipe:
Goji Berry Jam
1. Soak goji berries in water for 1 hour.
2. Transfer berries and water to a saucepan and add in lemon juice, chia seeds, and agave inulin powder. Mix together and bring to a light boil.
3. Let simmer for ten minutes, stirring often.
4. Transfer mixture into a bowl and mash, or blend in a blender for smoother consistency.
5. Store in a jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
6. Use to spread on your favourite breads, scones or pastries.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think in comments below. And make sure to use the code GOJI10 to receive 10% off your next goji berry purchase!Tags: antioxidant, antioxidants, BIOVEA, clean eating, dieting, goji berries, health and wellness, healthy eating, healthy living, nutrition, recipes, vitamins and supplements