Losing weight can be difficult, but these super simple tips can help you reach your goal weight. Make these small eight changes:
1. Keep healthy snacks on hand. Whether it’s raw nuts, fresh fruit, or a nutritious protein bar, having healthy snacks available will help you avoid not-so-healthy options while you’re on the go.
2. Drink 8 ounces of water before every meal. Drinking water before meals not only ensures you’re hydrated, but it also stimulates the metabolism and helps you feel fuller.
3. Don’t grocery shop when you’re hungry. Shopping for food on an empty stomach is a recipe for disaster. Eat a healthy meal before shopping to avoid poor, hunger-induced food purchases.
4. Plan out indulgences. Schedule the days, events, or meals you’d like to eat an extra piece of cake or an excess amount of carbohydrates. Planning ‘cheat’ days or meals allows for less spur-of-the-moment indulgences.
5. Track what you eat throughout the day. Writing down or tracking what you’re eating may help avoid excess or under eating. Find out how many calories you really need here.
6. Use olive oil & balsamic vinegar instead of other salad dressings. Salad dressings are notorious for being high in calories, fats, and carbohydrates. Stick with oil and vinegar to keep it delicious, simple and healthy.
7. Get seven to eight hours of sleep each night. Any less sleep can hinder your metabolism. If you have trouble sleeping, try this.
8. Be picky at restaurants. Restaurants often have healthy options, but sometimes dishes need adjusting. When ordering, don’t be afraid to order your meal in a way that reflects your health goals.Tags: BIOVEA, health and wellness, healthy living, metabolism, vitamins and supplements, weight loss