You know what they say – breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it’s important you don’t skip it or eat something you’ll regret later. Try out these quick and easy healthy breakfast recipes to kickstart your morning!
Lazy Monday Overnight Oats
1/4 cup rolled oats (we love extra thick!)
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp. BareOrganics Chia Seeds
3-4 chopped strawberries
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Goji Berries
Dash of honey or agave (optional)
- Combine oats, chia seeds, strawberries, goji berries and almond milk in a jar or bowl.
- Mix and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add a dash of agave or honey if desired for an extra hint of sweetness.
Açai Blueberry Oatmeal
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Açai Fruit Powder
Dash of maple syrup or agave (optional)
- Cook your favorite oatmeal (not instant – we love steel cut oats) with almond milk.
- Just before taking it off the heat, add frozen wild blueberries (or fresh if in season) and açai powder. Warm through.
- Serve warm. Add a dash of agave or maple syrup for a touch of sweetness!
Maqui Kiwi Yogurt Delight Bowl
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Maqui Berry Powder
1 kiwi, sliced or chopped
1 tsp. BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1/4 cup organic granola
1/2 tsp. honey or agave nectar
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
What’s your favorite healthy breakfast recipe?Tags: BareOrganics, BIOVEA, health and wellness, Healthy breakfast, healthy cooking, healthy recipes, superfoods